Godefroy Instant Eyebrow Tint is a great alternative for individuals with sensitivities to traditional hair color. A non-toxic botanical formula that contains no hydrogen peroxide or synthetic dyes. Formulated with plant extracts, this fast acting, gentle formula delivers rich, long-lasting color for up to 4 weeks. Covers the most resistant gray hair. A great alternative to daily eyebrow pencil and powder application!
- Cover gray 100%
- Made in USA Product
- Long lasting color lasts for up to 4 weeks
- Great for coloring small areas, short beards, mustaches, goatees and side burns
- Simple two step process takes less than two minutes to apply and process
Available in 4 colors: #1502 Natural Black / #1503 Dark Brown / #1504 Medium Brown / #1505 Light Brown
Enhance your eyebrow color for 4 weeks eliminating the need for eyebrow makeup. No more daily application of eye pencils or eye powders. Covers gray 100%.
- 3- .03 fl. oz./1 ml Cream Colorant
- 3- .03 fl. oz./1 ml Gel Activator
- 1 Reusable Applicator Stick
- 3 Work Station Cards
- Instruction Manual
TINTING THE EYEBROWS:
1. Preparation Prepare brows by washing them with soap and water, pat dry. Apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly or Vasoline up to but not directly on the brows. This will prevent accidental staining of the skin.
2. Mix Your Brow Tint Open capsule by saparating ends and pur entire contents of one color capsule into the enclosed mixing cup. (If powder is packed to tightly, use pointed end of applicator stick to remove powder). Press out any lumps that may have form.
Pour an equal amount of developer into mixing cup (about half a cap full). Using slanted end of applicator stick, mix powder and developer until a creamy consistency is reached.
3. Apply The Color (It is best to tint one brow at a time, allowing the color to process completely before beginning the second brow.)
Dip the slant end of the applicator stick into the solution and slowly twist until solution adheres to end of stick.
Close the eye below the brow that you will be applying the color to. Carefully apply the color in the directions of teh hair growth, than apply color in opposite direction of hair growth until brow is completely saturated.
4. Processing The Color Processing time may vary. Please allow the color to process as follows: Jet Black = 3-4 minutes Dark Brown = 1-2 minuts Medium Brown = 1-2 minuts Light Brown = 1-2 minutes Natural Black = 2-3 minutes
For darker results or if brows are a resistant gray you may want to process 1-2 minutes longer than noted.
Once processing time is complete, remove color from brow area with a damp paper towel. This will stop the color process. Remember, brow color will appear darker when wet. Allow bros to completely dry before examining color results. If desired results are achieved, proceed with second brow. If you wish to obtain darker results, reapply mixture to brow and process another 3 seconds or more.
This Product is NOT intented for use on the eyelashes. To do so could cause blindness.
Prior to using this kit, read all instructions carefully.
Perform an allergy test. It is possible that some individual may have skin irritation. Therefore, it is important to take an allergy test 24 hours before applying brow tint.
1. Wash with warm water and soap an area the size of a quarter on the inside of your arm. Pat Dry.
2.Prepare a small test solution using a small amount of color and equal part developer. Mix in enclosed mixing cup or use any plastic or glass bowl. Remember to wash out mixng cup for future use when done.
3. Apply a light coating to the prepared area of your arm. Let the area dry naturally. Do not wash for 24 hours. If redness, itching, or any other irritation occurs, immediately wash the area with mild soap and water and do not use this product.
Cream Colorant: Water, Alcohol Denat, Acacia Catechu Heartwood/Achillea Millefolium Aerial Part/Aesculus Hippocastanum Nut/Calendula Officinalis Flower/Camellia Sinensis Leaf/Carthamus Tinctorius Flower/Dichroa Febrifuga Lour Root Galla Chinensis Cecidium/Hypericum Perforatum Whole Herb/Juglans Regia Hull/Juniperus communis Stem and Leaf/Solidago Virgaurea Herb/Urtica Dioica LeafNaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Vitex Agnus-Castus Fruit Nitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide. May contain pyrogallol.
Gel Activator: Water, Silver Nitrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/P Copolymer, Ammonia