Eylure 3 Dimensional Lashes N° 111
Eylure 3 Dimensional No. 111 lash is hand woven layered false lashes with different levels of thickness combined with a patented offset band for a lengthened look and depth. There is a 3D effect to the lash which kicks up the layered lash for a gorgeous look on the eye whilst the offset band makes for a more flexible application. Thse falsies mimics the lashes you wished you were born with with touch of added glam! With a natural feel, the lashes contour the eye perfectly and are long lasting and reusable.
Style: Natural - Glam
Especially great for eyeshapes: Large eyes, Round eyes, Deep-set eyes, Almond-shaped eyes
Ideal for occasions: Daily use, Wedding, Club, Prom, Party, Night out, Photography
- Each package contains 1 pair of lashes.
- Application and care instructions enclosed.
- INCLUDES LASHFIX GLUE
- 100% Natural Hair
1) Lift the lashes from the tray with tweezers, applicator or your fingers (if they are glued across the lash, then ease them away from the half-moon using your thumbs in a downward motion, please do not pick off from the ends.
2) Measure against your eye and if they are too long then, using sharp nail scissors, snip off a small section at a time until they are perfect.
3) Apply a thin line of the Eylure Lashfix glue to the lash band. Wait about 20-30 seconds until it becomes tacky before applying (this is where most applications can go awry).
4) Apply with tweezers, applicator or your fingers (whichever feels natural to you). We believe a tweezers/applicator will give you a more precise placement. Place from the middle of the eye first then adjust the edges so they follow your natural lash line. Press and hold for a few seconds. If you make a mistake, simply remove from the eye, take off the dried glue, reapply and go again.
1) Hold lash at outside edge and gently peel off - it won't hurt.
2) Always remove them before you go to sleep.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Contains latex.
You may return most new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 1 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (2 to 3 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (2 to 3 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert