Elise Faux Eyelashes #478
Elise Faux Eyelashes #478 (spider lashes) are must-have uniquely designed lashes! They feature an intricate spiderweb design topped off with a gorgeous pop of colored glitter to pull the lash look together. They are a perfect addition to the extra flair you're looking for to any costume, cosplay, perfomance look, or any other dramatic look your heart desires! ** NEW **
- Perfect for costumes, perfomances, cosplays, and so much more!
- Full length, Subtle to Moderate volume
- Synthetic lashes, lightweight feel
Lash Size Chart
- Lash Band Length = 2.7cm
- Inner hair length = 11mm
- Mid point hair length = 15mm
- Outer corner hair length = 14mm
Style: Glamour - Dramatic
Ideal for occasions: Performance, Photography, Rave, Fashion, Runway, Party, Costumes, Stage, Cosplay
Made by the same makers of M.A.C. and Shu Uemura faux lashes.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Thoroughly clean your lashes and eyelids so they are make-up and oil free.
2. If needed, trim lash to fit your eyes.
3. Remove lash from tray delicately to keep lash design in tact.
4. Apply lash adhesive to lash band; wait 30 seconds for adhesive to become slightly tacky.
5. Place the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible. Use your fingertip to gently press along the band to secure in place.
HOW TO REMOVE:
1. Gently peel off lash strip, starting at the outer corner.
2. Use oil-based eye makeup remover to remove excess adhesive from lash band and eyelid.
3. Place lashes back onto the tray for future use.
1. Always remember to check fit. If it extends beyond your lash line, trim the excess with small scissors.
2. Give your glue enough time to become tacky before applying lashes. Wait 30-60 seconds for optimal results and hold lashes in place when applying, allowing the adhesive to dry completely.
3. To Clean Lashes, remove the strip of dried adhesive with a pair of tweezers. Lay the lashes on a tissue and use a Q-tip dipped in makeup remover to rub the lashes from root to tip until they are completely clean. Place the clean lashes back onto the tray for future use.
Ardell LashGrip Adhesive (1/4 oz)
You may return most new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 1 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (2 to 3 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (2 to 3 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert