Bullseye ‘Just a Girl…’ AMY Lash Compact
The perfect travel companion for every lash wearer, Bullseye ‘Just a Girl…’ refillable compact arrives complete with 1 pair of AMY lashes and interior mirror.
AMY lashes are full volume lashes with extraordinary, graduated length. Attention-grabbing, statement-making lashes! These premium falsies are comparable to Ardell Fashion #117 Lashes.
Style: Glamour - Dramatic
Especially great for eyeshapes: Large eyes, Round eyes, Deep-set eyes, Almond-shaped eyes
Ideal for occasions: Nightly use, Prom, Club, Party, Night out, Photography
• Each package contains: 1 compact, 1 interior mirror, 1 pair of reusable, 100% natural hair lashes.
• Refills can be purchased separately from Bullseye’s ‘Just a Girl…’ Lash Refill Collection
How to Apply Amy False Eyelashes
1. Bring each strip lash to the eye to measure and make sure they are not too long. Apply the falsies after eyeshadow and before eyeliner.
2. Size the lashes accordingly. Gently trim the lashes from the inner corner. Easier to trim from tiny hairs from the inner corner when it flares out into longer hairs towards the end.
3. Apply the strip lash band with thin layer of adhesive. (Ardell Duo Eyelash Adhesive in "Black.") This adhesive dries black and will blend well with eyeliner once the strip lashes are applied and in place.
4. Patiently wait for the adhesive to set to a tacky rubbery feel. This way it'll perfectly apply to your lashline as planned. Holding the lashes with your fingertips or tweezers you can gently blow on it. Applying too soon will cause the lashes to easily slip off and cause a mess.
5. Applying the lashes can easily be done by positioning the tweezers or finger grip to the center of the lashes. Gently lay the lashes to your lashline and use your fingers to help the adhere the lashes to your lashline.
6. Blending the false lashes with the natural eyelashes for that natural look. Pinching method: finger and thumb pinch lashes together once and final to make sure there are no loose ends.
7. Almost finish applying mascara to have both sets of falsies and natural blend.
8. Line your eyes with liquid or pencil eye liner for the final touch!
You may return most new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 1 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (2 to 3 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (2 to 3 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert