Ardell Fright Night Spooky Lashes - GODDESS
Lashes fit for a goddess! Ardell Fright Night Spooky Lashes in GODDESS will make you the queen of Halloween-themed parties with their stunning lush rounded silhouette and whimsical, wispy bottom lashstrip.
Scare them with your frighteningly beautiful eyes, no matter what costume you choose!
- Includes small tube of lash adhesive (.6 ml/.02 fl oz)
- Extra full volume, extra long length
- Rounded lash: longer in the center for a doe effect
- Lush and rounded silhouette
- Includes feathery bottom lashstrip
Lash Style: Glam
Wear: Fashion, Seasonal
HOW TO APPLY:
1. If needed, trim lash to fit your eyes.
2. Apply strip lash adhesive to lash band; wait 30 seconds for adhesive to become slightly tacky.
3. Using the applicator, apply lashes along natural lash line. Hold allowing adhesive to dry completely.
HOW TO REMOVE:
1. Gently peel off lash strip, starting at the outer corner.
2. Use oil-based eye makeup remover to remove excess adhesive from lash band and eyelid.
3. Place lashes back onto the tray for future use.
Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer
1. Always remember to check fit. Lay eyelash on top of your natural lashes and trim if needed.
2. Give your glue enough time to become tacky before applying lashes. Wait 30-60 seconds for optimal results and hold lashes in place when applying, allowing the adhesive to dry completely.
3. To Clean Lashes, remove the strip of dried adhesive with a pair of tweezers. Lay the lashes on a tissue and use a Q-tip dipped in makeup remover to rub the lashes from root to tip until they are completely clean. Place the clean lashes back onto the tray for future use.
You may return most new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 1 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (2 to 3 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (2 to 3 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert