Ardell Faux Mink Individuals Medium
Ardell has added individual knot-free black Faux Mink lashes to the Faux Mink collection. Ardell Knot-Free Faux Mink Individuals Medium (60086) is luxuriously lightweight, each tray has 60 medium individual lashes so you can customize each application for your clients.
- Luxuriously lightweight
- Knot free
- Medium lashes (10mm to 11mm)
- 60 individual lashes
- Allows you to put lashes exactly where needed
How To Apply Ardell Faux Mink Individuals:
1. Clean your eyelids. Before you apply the individual lashes, use makeup remover to take off any lingering makeup on your eyes.
2. Pour out the lash glue. On a small square of aluminum foil, pour out a small droplet of lash glue. Tip: Black glue might be helpful if you are planning on applying heavy makeup, but white glue dries clear and might be the better choice if you are going for a more natural look.
3. Lash Placement. Try different looks to get exactly the one you want. For a subtle look, 3-5 lashes toward the center and outer corner of the eye will work. You could also build up greater density in the outer corners for a cat-eye effect. The smaller lashes are intended for the inside corners of the eyes and filler, while the medium and longer lashes are meant for the middle and outer edges of your eyes.
4. Apply glue to the lashes. Carefully dip only the base of the lashes in the small droplet of glue on the aluminum foil. Wait about 15-30 seconds before you apply the lashes to your eyelid to help the glue become tacky. With the help of a mirror, bring the tweezers up to your slightly opened eye, and stick the lashes right above roots of your real eyelashes, starting in the middle of your top eyelid. Once the lash is on your lid, you can use the tweezers to gently “brush” the lash upward, so it mimics the curve of your real lashes, and doesn’t droop down into your line of sight.
Tip: Individual lashes can be applied to both the top and bottom lashlines, but false eyelashes look most natural when only applied to the top eyelid.
5. Touch up the lashes. After about 10 minutes, the lash glue should be completely dry. Use your finger to softly touch the top of your lashes and check for stickiness. Once thoroughly dried, consider using an eyelash curler to "gently" curl and blend the false eyelashes with your natural eyelashes.
6. Apply makeup. Add the rest of your makeup when the individual lashes are completely dry. Apply any eye shadow, and eyeliner you were planning to add to your eyes. Liquid liner looks best with false eyelashes, because it is very effective in hiding glue bumps. Finally, apply mascara to both eyes to blend in the lashes even more. At this point, your lashes should look long, full, and natural.
You may return most new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 1 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (2 to 3 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (2 to 3 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert