Ardell Fashion Lashes Starter Kit #101 Demi (New Packaging)
The Ardell Fashion Lashes Starter Kit is ideal for newbie false eyelash users. The Starter Kit contains everything needed to apply false (strip) lashes.
Each Ardell Fashion Lashes Starter Kit Includes:
- 1 pair of Ardell #101 lashes
- 1 tube of lash adhesive .09 oz
- 1 lash applicator tool
The kit comes with one pair of strip lashes (in black only) Fashion Lashes #101 Demi. The kit also includes easy application instructions printed on the back of the kit package.
For added value, you can add an Ardell Lash Comb and/or an additional lash adhesive to this set at discount prices!
How to Apply Ardell False Eyelashes
1. Start by measuring your falsie to your eye. This can be done after you have put on your eye shadow. Go ahead and align your eyelash strip to your lash line to get a correct measure and to make sure the lash is not too long. Do this before applying eyeliner.
2. Next you will need to trim the excess lash if they are a bit too long for your natural lash line. trim off starting from the outer corner because the inner corners have smaller hairs that are meant to gradually fade in to longer hairs as you move toward the outer most part of the lash. This also helps achieve a more natural look.
3.In this next step you are going to add adhesive to the lash line. Run the glue over the band of your falsie. We recommend you to use a black adhesive. Duo Eyelash Adhesive dark works great because it dries black and blends in seamlessly with black eyeliner rather than using a clear adhesive.
4. Then wait a little bit for the glue to dry just a bit. Waiting for the adhesive to get just a little bit tacky will help get a strong bond. The best way is to hold the lashes with tweezers and lightly blow on the glue or fan the lash before applying it for five seconds (count one-one thousand, two-two thousand, etc.) This will help to instantly adhere to your eyelid skin and prevent it from sliding around on your lash line and making a mess before it actually starts to grip.
5. To apply your lashes. Grab you tweezers and position them in the middle of the falsie, and position the strip on to your lash line. Apply pressure using your fingers against the band, this will ensure that the falsie is tight against your natural lash line as much as possible.
6. Fuse your lashes together. Using your pointer finger and thumb, gently pinch your false lashes together with your natural lashes so that they blend nicely and help you achieve a more real and natural look.
7. Mascara ! You're almost done :) Go ahead and apply mascara over your lashes. this will help lock your false and natural lashes together and make them stand out a lot more and helps to get that positive attention.
8. To define your lash line with liquid or pencil eyeliner. This on top of helping define will also help blend in the dark glue as previously mentioned to help you achieve a seamless finish.
And that's it! You're all done now. Feel free now to IG, Pin, Share and go, or tweet a picture with your new lashes and show off that sexy look :)
Andrea Modlash Starter Kit
Ardell Duralash Starter (Student) Kit
You may return most new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 1 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (2 to 3 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (2 to 3 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert