Ardell Duralash Knot-Free Triple Flares Individual Lashes Long (66496) are the most voluminous individuals yet. They are perfect for lash wearers who want the thickest lash volume. Ardell Professional Triple Flares Knot-Free Long Black individual lashes have 30 strands per individual lash cluster compared to 10 strands in regular individuals and 20 strands in double individuals for the ultimate intense eyes. They are Knot free and easy to apply. ** NEW **
- Style: Glamour
- Triple the volume and thickness (300% more lashes)
- Length is approx. 12mm long
- Contain 56 Lonf Length Knot Free Clusters
- Knot-free for the most natural, seamless look
Get into triple trouble with our most popular individual lashes now extra thick. These lashes are a godsend for makeup fanatics who wants the most volume. Instead of 10 strands, these new triple individuals are three times thicker with 30 strands per individual lash cluster. Wearers who prefer individual lashes can use less or more, depending on the look they want to achieve. These individual lashes allow you to customize your eyes to be exactly the way you want them.
Lash Tips for Ardell Duralash Knot-Free Triple Flares Individual Lashes Long (65697):
Apply both medium and long lashes by applying them one by one going back and forth between medium and long to get that wispy effect. Or just add a few on the outer corners for extra-feathery fringe.
These lashes are:
Knot-free, Weightless, Double the volume, Safe & sterile, Easy to apply & Affordable!
How to apply Ardell Triple Knot-free Flares Individuals Long:
1) You'll need good quality tweezers. Slanted or pointed tip.
2) Slide the tweezers to the base of the tray closes to the knot. Gently lift and remove from the tray, trying not to bend or dent them during the process. Then lay on a clean surface.
3) Using a small piece of foil or plastic, squirt a small dime size of glue or adhesive on top.
4) Grab your tweezers and pick up the lash cluster by the very tip end with the curl facing up position and ready for application. Don't squeeze to hard, you may crimp the lash unintentionally.
5) Steadily swipe the end of the knot across the top of the adhesive. Avoid dipping, you can grab more glue than you really need. If you have a little too much glue, gently swipe again to remove any extras.
6) With a magnifying mirror handy, tilt your chin up slightly and without closing your eyes keeping your eyelid relaxed.
7) Tricky part is gently placing the glued end cluster on the top of your natural lashes closes to the lashline. Do not apply to the skin. If you find that it is not the right placement, you have within a few seconds to re-position the cluster before it fuses with your natural lashes.
8) It may take a minute or two to set completely. Then, repeat from steps 2 and on. Remember, once you apply the glue on the cluster you don't have a lot of time to figure out placement.