100% Authentic Mink Strip Eyelashes (#015)
The same ultra glam mink false eyelashes, once available only to celebrities for $250.00 to $1000.00, are now available to you at a fraction of the cost!
Lighter, softer, and more flexible than synthetic false eyelashes.
These mink falsies instantly intensify your eyes in preparation for a highly dramatic red carpet event...just for fun.
- Handmade, Sterilized, & Hypo-allergenic
- Gently brushes & harvested cruelty-free Siberian Mink Hair
- Made with 100% AUTHENTIC (Real) Siberian Mink Fur
- Can be worn up to 20 times with proper care
- Inner Corner Length: 1.0cm
- Middle Point Length: 1.3cm
- Outer Corner Length: 1.1cm
Please note, due to the cosmetic nature of these strip lashes, we can not accept returns once product is opened or used. We encourage you to contact us with answers to your questions before purchase.
If you are new to self-application, we suggest practicing with standard strip lashes first such as Ardell Fashion Lashes. This is an excellent and cost effective way to fine tune your self-application skills. Mink Strip Eyelashes should be treated with care. Just as you would not bathe or sleep in a mink coat, Mink Strip Eyelashes should not come into contact with water and should be removed and stored properly nightly before sleep.
How to Apply:
1) Gently curl your lashes with eyelash curler if necessary.
2) Dab on a thin line of the adhesive to the lash band.
3) Press on the lash band from the inner to outer corners of your eyes, placing as close to your natural lashline as possible. Hold them firmly in place until adhesive is set.
How to Remove:
1) [Optional] Apply some water based makeup remover with q-tip to lashline. Allowing it to soak for several seconds. Take a corner of the lash band and gently pull off the lashes.
2) Use fingers and tweezers to carefully pull off any glue residue.
3) Store mink eyelashes on the platform in the original container to maintain shape until next use.
Please note: This line of lashes is been phased out, and we are going completely animal hair-free. Over the year, there have been newly developed mink lashes alternatives that are 100% cruelty-free. Materials, such as synthetic hair fiber blends or faux-hair fibers lashes, offer the same durability and volume that mink hair provides. In the world of beauty, it might seem a bit tricky to be conscientious of animal rights and our plant but it’s so essential and moving towards the right direction. This line is now limited stock, and once these mink lashes sell out, they will not be replenished.
You may return most new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 1 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (2 to 3 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (2 to 3 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert