What could be better than the cult-favorite, worldwide #1 Wispies lashes? A whole multipack of them! Go the extra mile in these shamelessly sexy lashes! These Wispies strip lashes deliver big-time eye-opening results. Transforms your natural lashes by providing medium-level volume but an extra long length.
Ardell Professional 5 Pack Lashes #113 Wispies (67516) feature an invisible, lightweight band that connects the hair strands to form a strip that ensures secure corners. They are knotted and feathered by hand for perfect uniformity.
Style: Glamour - Dramatic
Especially great for eyeshapes: Large Eyes, Round Eyes, Deep-set eyes
Ideal for occasions: Performance, Holiday, Party, Club, Evening out
Ardell Pro #113 Wispies (67516) 5Pk Lashes are:
Safe & sterile
Easy to apply
Works well with DUO Lash Adhesives (for strip lashes), Modlash Adhesives (for strip lashes), Ardell Lash Adhesives (for strip lashes), and Gypsy Strip Adhesive
Lash Application Tip:
Applying the false eyelashes should start either at the very end of all makeup application or the end of eye makeup application. First measure the trim the false lash band (strip) if necessary. Next, apply quality false lash glue to the lash band. Use tweezers to hold your falsies and start in the middle of the eyelash, and place the false lashes down just above your lash line. Open your eye and use the tweezers to position the corners of the lash band to match the shape of your eye.
How to Apply Ardell Wispies 113 Lashes
False lashes need to look as natural as possible. When applied correctly they can help achieve beautiful lush looking lashes.
1. Before you apply, make sure your eyelids are free of oils. Try using a oil-free facewash or astringent toner with a cotton ball to remove all traces of oil after cleansing.
2. To start the process you have to apply the adhesive first. Apply quality adhesive such as DUO Brush On Striplash Adhesive (0.18oz) along the rim of the false eyelash for look closest to perfection. Let it air dry for about 20 seconds for the adhesive to get tacky so you don't end up with a mess of extra running glue on the skin of the eye or over the false eyelashes.
3. Align your Ardell #113 false lashes gently to cover over your natural lashes and gently press them together. Make sure not to put mascara on your natural lash beforehand.
4. Once done you can apply mascara on your lashes but do it from underneath your natural lashes only by wiggling the lashes. Then go back and gently press them again. The mascara should help blend in your natural and false lashes seamlessly.
5. Then touch up the lashes again if needed with more mascara until you get the look you desire.